Bone & Joint Institute
Central Florida Bone & Joint Institute offers you the very best in orthopaedic care. Our Orange City office is equipped with cutting edge technology. Exam rooms feature 42″ high definition monitors that allow you to discuss your imaging results immediately with your doctor. Our state of the art GE Digital X-ray system produces high resolution images with a reduction in radiation exposure by more than 90% when compared to conventional x-rays.
All of our surgeries are performed at top rated local hospitals and centers that provide their patients with the same quality of care we strive for here at Central Florida Bone & Joint Institute. Our doctors perform inpatient surgery at Florida Hospital FISH in Orange City. At FISH, there is an orthopaedic specific floor with dedicated staff, providing you attentive, personal care. All outpatient surgeries are done at the beautiful Orange City Surgery Center.
- Regenerative Medicine
- Hand & Wrist
- Shoulder & Elbow
- Foot & Ankle
- Sports Medicine
- Board-Certified In Orthopaedic Surgery and Hand Surgery
- Fellowship-Trained Specialist
- Expert in: Hand, Shoulder, Elbow, Hip, Knee, Foot, Ankle conditions
- Multilingual (English, Spanish, Chinese)
- Accepts All Major Insurances
CENTRAL FLORIDA BONE AND JOINT INSTITUTE is proud to offer a more cost effective, less hassle alternative to the overcrowded emergency room. Visit the only urgent care center in Volusia county that specializes in orthopaedics. Walk-ins are welcome or call ahead at (386) 775-2012 to be seen the same day. We treat people of all ages. Visit AnytimeOrtho.com.
A visit to the ER may take several hours, whereas a visit to Anytime Ortho will take less than 1 hour.
Most urgent cares and Emergency Rooms charge higher copays and higher facility fees for their services. The charges at Anytime Ortho are the same as a regular office visit, and patients pay the regular office copays.
When you go to the ER, you are often sent away without seeing the orthopedist. At Anytime Ortho, you will be immediately seen by one of our Orthopedic experts to get you back in action as quickly as possible.
Walk-ins and same day appointments are welcome during our business hours. Call our Orthopedic trained experts anytime at (386) 775-2012.
The specialists at Anytime Ortho treat all conditions, all body parts. We have on site X-ray, ultrasound, casting/bracing, and suturing services.
- Regenerative Medicine is a safe, nonsurgical solution that aids the body’s ability to heal damaged tissue. This can be used to treat injuries to muscle, ligament, tendon, or cartilage.
- Conditions treated through Regenerative Medicine
- Knee, hip, and other joint osteoarthritis
- Chronic partial Rotator Cuff tears
- Tendon injuries such as Tennis Elbow, Achilles tendonitis, Trochanteric Bursitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Partial muscle tears
- Cartilage (meniscal) tears in the knee
- Muscle strains
- Chronic tendon and ligament injuries
Top Doctor Reviews
Orange City, FL 32763